Monday, February 22, 2010

Welcome to the Hotel California!!



I AM SO EXCITED!! The Eagles are coming to Seattle in May and I got tickets!!! They had a presale today for AX cardholders, I just heard about it a couple of days ago. So at 10:00 this morning I got online and got 2 tickets for the May 13 performance (Happy Birthday Laura).

The first and last time I saw the Eagles in concert was about 1980 in Wisconsin. It was an outdoor theatre on a hill and we sat out on blankets on a beautiful summer night. I have loved their music since I was a teenager. In the past few years they have been out on tour and recorded a CD, Long Road out of Eden.

The first concert I ever went to was John Denver. I don't want to hear any moans, I still like listening to him! I was too young to go to the Beatles with my brother & sister.

So I promise to do something while I am there to totally embarrass my kids even though they won't be there to see it!

1 comment:

Michelle M said...

Just promise me you won't flash the band and say, "I want to have your love child!"