Monday, February 1, 2010

It's a GIRL


On Friday Jenny & Trevor went in for Jenny's second Ultrasound. The main purpose was to learn the sex of the baby.

They are both so excited to know they are having a little girl. I think she already has Trevor wrapped around her little fingers.

I already have about 30 packages of diapers for her. Ever since I found out I had a new grandbaby on the way I have been doing lots of deals on diapers and wipes. Today I got her a cute pink fleece snowsuit to wear next winter.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Laurel said...

Yay for the pink team! If you end up with extra diapers, feel free to send them our way. :)

Michelle M said...

I love this ultrasound picture- I told Jenny it's my favorite. I'm so happy she's having a girl, too. Boys are just too good at projecting pee.