Sunday, September 20, 2009

SAVE THE DATE


As many of you know I am turning 50 this year. Yes, I know it's hard to believe but it's true. I am sure most of you thought no more than 35, but when you do the math and my oldest is 25 the truth comes out.

So to celebrate I am throwing myself a party. So get your pens out and mark your calendar for Saturday November 28. I know it's Thanksgiving weekend, but it was the only date that would work. I promise that there won't be any turkey served.
I am planning an open house type party. I am not sure of the time yet but somewhere between 4 and 9pm. At this time it will probably be at our home in Chehalis.

You will get a chance to sample some of Laura's catering. We will let you decide if the tuition for Culinary School has paid off.

I hope everyone can make it. The more the merrier!

3 comments:

Michelle M said...

Bummer, I've already been invited to someone's 50th birthday party on that EXACT SAME DAY. I've got a plane ticket and everything. I guess your party will be lame without me!

Serena said...

Do I RSVP on here??? :-)

Rock, Paper, Scissors said...

Unfortunately we will not be attending. We do appreciate the invite though. I am sure it is going to be FABULOUS!!!!