Sunday, September 27, 2009

Am I Pregnant?

I wish I could find out how quickly you clicked on this when you saw the title!!!!

Michelle has been into couponing for several months. She has a great friend in Chicago, Chrisanna, that taught her the ropes. It's a lot more than just cutting coupons. There is a lot of math involved, computer skills, time management, being able to adjust, being friendly and more.

Every time I visit her or she comes here, she brings a suitcase full of "things" for her family. We have fun going through her bag of goodies and picking out something we can use. She signs up for free samples as well. I was visiting her one day when she got her mail. In it were lots of free trial size samples. She asked me if I would like her to sign me up for some and I said sure. She said sometimes it will be something you don't want but maybe someone else will. Hey, I like getting mail so bring it on!

Within a month the samples started coming. Everything from cat/dog food to shampoo and snacks. I love to have people come & visit and I like to have toiletries available for them in case they forgot something. So I started saving these freebies for visitors. The mound kept growing so I put them all in a basket in the guest bathroom.
This isn't all of it either. there have been lots of food samples that have been consumed.

Anyway, back to my story... (I know you all want to know what does this have to do with if I am pregnant or not!) In the mail I received lots of feminine products like tampons and pantiliners.

Someone always needs them so I just put them in the basket. Then one day, this is what I got.


I was puzzled, why did I get that, I didn't order one. I mentioned it to Michelle the next time I talked to her and she said she ordered it. When I asked why she said that I told her to send me whatever she wanted. It's a good thing that Gary didn't open the mail that day because you can just imagine what the conversation would have been like.

Next I received this...


I can just imagine what the mailman is thinking. The rumors are probably started and I am going to have lots of people wondering. Well the feminine products stopped coming and now this is what I am getting.


I don't know if I should be happy or not!

5 comments:

Michelle M said...

Gotta control your bladder leakage!

Laurel said...

Sweet! I love free stuff.

The Rinkels said...

HA HA HA HA HA
Can you hear me laughing all the way from Olympia???

Unknown said...

I laughed so hard that I scared Joshua and Jim and Jacob came running.....

HAAAAA HAAAAA HAAAAA!

P.S. The title of this entry absolutely DID get my attention!

Caroline said...

You propably don't remember me anymore
(i was grovers and gonis exchange student from germany. we've met twice;seattle and chicago)
but i just have to say how hard i laughed when i read this =D =D