Tuesday, February 24, 2009

It Pays to Exercise



I have been doing a lot of walking lately. Sometimes I go in the morning with a neighbor/friend of mine, and sometimes I go with Gary and the dogs.

The other day as I bent over to pick up a penny I saw laying in the street, I realized that I am up to about 75 cents and a ratchet socket wrench. I have found pennies and dimes and I just put them in my pocket; it adds up! Walking near the airport a week ago I found a wrench for Gary. He seems quite tickled to have it.

So, it pays to exercise, literally. You might not get rich doing it, but it is better than staying home, eating bon-bons and watching soap operas.

1 comment:

Michelle M said...

You're too funny Mom. Will you pay me to exercise? If I walk with you, you'd better go sprinkle twenty dollar bills along the road in front of me!!! Then I'll even push my own kids up the hill.